Seminet’s Engineering Group works closely with you, insuring smooth handoffs, customer technology awareness, and an ongoing exchange of ideas guaranteeing project success. Our commitment to innovative engineering solutions is a core precept of our company and sets Seminet apart from the competition.
Optimized product design and enables New Product Introduction activities on accelerated timelines
Product support during entire life cycle. Engineers manage configuration and implement revise changes.
Certify performance of complex environmental solutions. Conduct Test for temperature, humidity, airflow, airborne particulate, shock, vibration, noise and seismic testing.
Our core capabilities
- Design and Development of Product.
- Fixture Design for Manufacturing and Assembly Processes.
- Structural Design and Analysis.
- Design for Assembly (DFM/ DFA/ DFS/Lean).
- CAE: Structural, Thermal, NVH, Fluid Dynamics, Fatigue Life Analysis and Design Optimization Solutions.
- Mold Flow, Creep, and Fill Analysis.
- Value Engineering: Alternative Design/ Manufacturing Methods.
- Engineering Documentation including: 3D Modeling.
- Prototyping, Design Validation and Product Enhancement.
- Product Packaging using eco-friendly material.
Seminet helps global companies address their systems engineering requirements through a wide range of engineering services. It addresses the needs of clients across many industries including; automotive, aerospace, energy & power generation, semiconductor, thermal process, equipment manufacturing, medical & consumer products, heavy engineering, electrical and electronics.
- Concept Design.
- 3D Layout .
- Detailed Design & Development.
- Subsystems Design.
- Component Design.
- FEA & CFD Analysis.
- Manufacturing Drawings and R & D Release.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Prototype Support.
- Alpha Testing.
- Production Release.
- Beta Testing.
Seminet provides Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) services to worldwide industries including Automobile, Heat Exchanger, Control Valves, Oil & Gas, HVAC, Power Generation. We have end-to-end solution services in the domain of virtual simulations. Our CFD team has significant industrial experience over many years in a number of CFD projects ranging from small models to very large distributed simulations
Our CFD capabilities
- Steady & Transient Flows.
- Different Turbulent Method .
- Incompressible and Compressible.
- Newtonian/Non-Newtonian Fluid.
- Swirling & Rotating Flows.
- Thermal Analysis.
- Flow Through Porous Media.
- Rotating Frames of Reference.
- Multiple Frames of Reference.
- Chemical reaction.
- Multiple Species Transport.
- Multi-component & Multi Phase Flow- Mixing, Flashing, Reacting Evaporation and Combustion.
We are highly experienced in the field of Finite Element Analysis. Our unique FEA analysis approach being applied to a variety of individual problem types
Our FEA capabilities
- Finite Element Analysis for Static & Dynamic.
- Linear and Non-linear problems in Steady state/ Transient .
- Stress Analysis, Structural and Thermal analysis.
- Crash and Impact analysis.
- Fatigue and Durability analysis.
- Plastic Deformation.
- Creep Analysis.
- Rotor Dynamics.
- Harmonic, Spectrum & Random analysis.
- Transient Dynamic analysis.
- Sub-model analysis.
- Coupled field analyses.
The following phases for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions from delineating the PLM strategy roadmap to implementation of customized package-based solutions and adoption management.
PLM Value Consulting
Requirements Gathering and Evaluation.
- Understand customization requirements.
- Identify Critical to Quality parameters.
Business Process Analysis .
- Implementing best practices.
- Understanding “As Is” business processes.
- Defining “To Be” business processes
- Production of Strategy and Process Roadmap.
- Defining Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Associating KPI’s to Return on Investment (ROI).
- Use Cases.
- Functional Specification Documents.
- Quality Control Plans, V&V Procedures.
PLM Solution Design
- System Architecture: High Availability, Replication, Performance.
- Data Model Configuration and Attribution.
- Workflow Process Development and Automation.
- Change and Configuration Management.
- Container Strategy.
- Access Control Policies.
- Metrics and Reporting.
- Legacy Migrations.
- MCAD systems integration (Pro/E, ACAD etc...).
- ERP integration (SAP, Oracle Apps, etc…).
- Manufacturing Systems – MPMLink, MES Systems
- Legacy systems integration (Legacy PDM/PLM & Open data systems).
Advanced Engineering Solutions, Inc. (AES) offers sustaining engineering solutions for product manufacturing companies to help them efficiently manage their diverse product lines. Our services provide customers with complete control to implement engineering changes, and to develop new products efficiently and effectively. AES’s offerings streamline the flow of change decisions across different suppliers and departments such as sales, marketing, engineering, procurement, QA, and manufacturing.
- Engineering Change Management (ECR/ECO/FCO).
- Quality Notifications.
- Engineering Document Control.
- Engineering Process Control.
- Maintenance (Document control procedures & CAD procedures).
- Engineering Intranet/ Repository.
Engineering Data Creation & Documentation
- Generation of 3D CAD Models and Assemblies per skeletons / Conceptual Models.
- DFM, DFA & Tolerance Stack-up Analysis.
- Generation of Manufacturing 2D CAD drawings with GD&T for 3D Models.
- Assembly Drawings / Bill of Materials.
- Creation of Specification sheets for Purchased Parts.
- Technical Manuals / Installation Procedures.
- Production Release.
- Animations in CAD Assemblies and in e-Models / e-Procedures.
- Data migration.
Benefits of Our Services
- Cost Reduction.
- Efficient Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
- Product Improvement.
- Safety Considerations.
- Vendor-Driven Change.
If you’re like most IT organizations, you may be facing significant pressure to use IT to support business innovation. This new found focus on IT as a key enabler to achieving competitive advantage and growing the business has shed light on the challenges that are keeping IT from being able to deliver greater value to the business
Most of these challenges are centered around
- Disconnected business processes and applications.
- Management of information that is multiplying exponentially .
- The ability to run IT in line with business objectives.
All of these challenges have middleware in common. Located between your business processes and the infrastructure needed to execute them is the middleware layer. This is where everything — people, processes, information — can come together to create a seamless flow of information and insight across the enterprise.
By enabling seamless integration of the application layer with the infrastructure layer, AES can help you optimize your IT environment, generate higher returns on IT investments, and yield greater business value and innovation from IT.
Middleware services span the lifecycle of your IT infrastructure. From initial strategy, design and implementation to ongoing management and optimization, we’re able to provide you with services that meet you where you are today and help you get where you need to go for tomorrow.
Improve application ROI while out-maneuvering the competition
In today’s global, Internet-enabled economy, change impacts your business at the speed of light. Blink and you’re already behind not only your projections, but also your competition. AES helps enterprises pass their cost efficiencies directly through to the bottom line by enhancing the real-time performance of their critical applications.
What We Offer
- Building new applications.
- Maintaining and enhancing enterprise critical applications.
- Increasing performance of legacy applications.
- Web enabling for increased visibility and usability.
- Creating streamlined, end-to-end virtual business processes.
- Developing new, customized applications engineered for a perfect fit.
- Integrating new, re-engineered, reconfigured legacy systems.
- Redeploying a smoothly functioning body of enterprise applications.