Seminet makes the latest engineering simulation technology available to the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry for analysis of ventilation and HVAC & R equipment.
Measurable results can be provided by:
- Improving occupant comfort and reducing energy consumption.
- Improving safety in public buildings and industrial applications.
- Optimizing design and meeting specifications.
- Providing consistent indoor ventilation by modeling of external flows.
- Accurately modeling refrigerant flows.
- Decreasing material costs.
- Equipment Sizing and Selection.
- Energy efficiency analysis.
- Plant room layout including detailed sections.
- Duct Layout.
- Reflected ceiling plans.
- Chilled water riser service route layout.
- Equipment schedules.
- Duct fabrication Drawing.
- Bill of Material.
Seminet delivers the ability to shorten design cycles, optimize existing processes to improve energy efficiency, assist in efficient design of new structures and products and improve environmental safety.